One-to-One English Elocution Classes Online by WebCam Skype – 6 Week Course – Intermediate to Advanced
Start Date: Continuous Enrolment
Duration: 6 weeks (1 hour per week)
Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Intensive one-to-one English elocution classes online via WebCam Skype.
This course focuses on introducing you to important features of native spoken English.
This course is for Intermediate to Advanced near-native or native English speakers who have reduced their accent or language interference and are ready to develop refined English speaking skills.
The course is also suitable if you have received training on our beginner to advanced accent reduction classes and achieved a final assessment score of CEFR C1 and above.
The course focuses on teaching you Intermediate to advanced features of spoken English, and builds upon the accent reduction techniques to allow you to develop refined English elocution.
This course allows maximum attention and focuses on difficult to remove accent elements specific to your native language by developing sophisticated spoken English connectivity features which will help you to speak English clearly. The course also focuses on reducing further regional English accents or dialects, defects and language impairment and pathology.
You will build upon the BBC English training you will have received and consolidate professional English communication skills.
Our One-to-One English Elocution Classes Online covers:
- The revision of basic sounds of BBC English or British Received Pronunciation
- Advanced English pronunciation exercises
- Increasing English articulation flexibility
- Neutralisation of English sounds
- Developing schwa
- Developing English consonant and vowel sounds
- Developing connectivity in spoken English
- Building English intonation, stress and rhythm
- Developing spoken English emphasis
- Developing English modulation
- Increasing English intelligibility
- Developing audibility
- Introduction to phrasing in spoken English
- Introduction to pausing
- Pausing power in spoken English
- Modulating English delivery speed
- Developing English diction
- English pronunciation correction techniques
- Developing English speech patterns
- Pitch, pause and pace techniques
- Developing English speech cadence
- Breath control in spoken English
- Developing listening skills
- Developing sub-listening skills
- Developing confidence in speaking
- Developing a clear and focused speaking voice
- Spoken English Presentation skills
- Positive body language
- English grammar
- English form, meaning and expression