Start Date: Continuous Enrolment
Personal Tuition: 12 hours (1+ hour per session as required)
Where: Student’s Home or Our Premises
Level: Pre-GCSE to Postgraduate
- KS1 – KS4Pre-GCSE (KS1, KS2, KS3) – Price: £335 (plus travel expenses if applicable)GCSE (KS4) – Price: £348 (plus travel expenses if appliable)
- GCE ‘A’ LevelsGCE AS & A2 Levels – Price: £360 (plus travel expenses if applicable)
- Selection & Entrance Examination11+ Preparation – Price: £385 (plus travel expenses if applicable)
13+ Preparation – Price: £425 (plus travel expenses if applicable)
- Undergraduate:Years 1 and 2 – Price: £450 (plus travel expenses if applicable)Final Year – Price: £480 (plus travel expenses if applicable)
- PostgraduatePrice: £540 (plus travel expenses if applicable)
- English (KS1, 2, 3 & 4)
- Maths (KS1, 2, 3 & 4)
- Science (KS1, 2, 3 & 4)
- Art & Design
How our Personal Tutor Scheme Works
You purchase 12 hours’ personal tuition to be taken in one hour or more lessons, depending on your needs.
Our personal tutor programme is fully flexible with the time, date and duration of your lessons arranged and booked between you and your personal tutor.
One-to-one personal tutoring is intensive as it focuses on your weaknesses and provides maximum attention to your learning and development in order to achieve results rapidly and cost-effectively.
Personal tuition can take place at our premises or at your home which may be agreed between you and your tutor.
Our One-to-One KS1 to KS4 and GCE ‘A’ Level personal tuition covers the requirements of your chosen examination board.
Our Selection and Entrance Examination preparation programmes cover verbal reason (VR), non-verbal reasoning (NVR), English creative writing and comprehension, and interview technique to give your child an unfair advantage in the selection and examination process.