LAMDA for Children – One-to-one Live Online Tutelage
Course Date: Continuous Enrolment
Duration: 12 weeks at 1 hour per week
Price: £495 (12 x Lessons = £41.25 per 1 hour lesson)
Level: Beginners to Advanced
Age: 5 years +
Live Online Learning for Beginners to Advanced language, communication skills and performance development from 5 year old plus.
Our LAMDA Live Online Learning mirrors our face-to-face LAMDA programmes. Building confidence in communicative enhancement, literature appreciation, understanding poetry, dramatic exploration and the development of presentation skills, all of which come within the testing of key skills for GCSE English under the National Curriculum.
LAMDA Live Online tutelage focuses on developing spoken English and communicative skills, movement and voice with the opportunity to take LAMDA for children graded examinations.
LAMDA qualifications are accredited with prior learning which may be offered in support for higher education entry.
LAMDA for Children tutelage is especially suitable for elocution for kids, where English is a Second Language or Additional Language, children with speech impairment, children with learning difficulties or children who lack confidence in speaking.
LAMDA for Children is also recommended for children preparing for SATs, Selection and Entrance Examinations as it develops key communication and interactive skills.
Our LAMDA for Children courses cover:
- English elocution development
- Developing English diction and delivery
- Development of confidence in speaking
- Development of communication skills
- Development of style and form
- Development of sight-reading fluency
- Understanding poetic techniques
- Understanding blank verse, free verse and sonnet forms
- Understanding prose
- Describing writer’s content, meaning and mood
- Conveying feeling in verse and prose
- Understanding text and sub-text
- Engaging with author’s thoughts and feelings
- Conveying author’s thoughts and feelings
- Describing figures of speech
- Communication, movement and presentation skills
- A clear and focused speaking voice
- Developing English language Interpretative skills
- English comprehension, meaning and expression
- Positive body language
- Awareness of the space
- Vocal confidence and physical presence
- New ways of looking at the world through dramatic exploration
- The ability to relate to other people
- An understanding of the impact of language and communication