One-to-One Learn English for Banking and Finance
Start Date: Continuous Enrolment
Duration: 12 weeks (2 hours per session)
Level: Upper Intermediate to Advanced
Intensive One-to-One English For Banking and Finance to develop your confidence and ability to communicate effectively in English in your profession.
This specialist, tailor made course caters for your own particular professional needs, whilst at the same time developing your professional communication and vocabulary in the following areas:
- Commercial Banking: banking procedures and roles, competition, marketing and risk management.
- A comparison of today’s banking institutions
- Forex currency dealing
- Company finance: budgeting, financial reporting and strategy, loans and credits, security and leverage.
- Working Capital Management: Talking about sales, loss and profit.
- Capital Markets and Investments: trading, stocks and shares
- Acquisitions and Mergers
- Discussing changes in the financial service industry
- Debating banking trends in developing and developed countries
- Defining the role of ethics and professionalism in the banking industry today
- Developing awareness of the nuances of the language with a focus on stress, intonation and pause.
- Describing diagrams, graphs and trends.
- Meetings: negotiating and discussing
- Delivering presentations
- Business emails
- Defining and relaying data
- Accent reduction
- Further developing skills for general and detailed listening and reading
- Cross-Cultural Business formality and how it influences communication