One-to-One English Elocution Online Training by WebCam Skype
Start Date: Continuous Enrolment
Duration: 6 weeks (1 hour per week)
Level: Beginner to Advanced
Intensive one-to-one learn English elocution via WebCam Skype with an emphasis on speaking BBC English.
This course allows maximum attention and focuses on your specific elocution weaknesses. The programme also teaches you how to reduce an intrusive regional accent, dialect or speech and language impairment. You will be trained to speak clearly with confidence in professional English communication whilst developing BBC spoken English.
This course is particularly suitable for young learners preparing for speaking and listening examinations, and entrance selection tests where key skills in spoken English and presentation are assessed.
Our One-to-One Personal English Elocution Programme covers:
- The basic sounds of BBC English or British Received Pronunciation
- English articulation exercises
- Increasing flexibility and muscularity in speech organs
- Specific language impairment and accent reduction correction
- Correction techniques in speaking BBC English
- Developing BBC English Pronunciation
- Intonation, stress and rhythm
- Pitch, pause and pace
- Developing listening skills
- Developing confidence in speaking
- Developing a clear and focused speaking voice
- Presentation skills
- Positive body language
- Connectivity and fluidity in spoken English
- English grammar
- English form, meaning and expression