This workshop has now been transferred to www.elocutionkids.com
Visit us on our dedicated website for children, parents and carers at www.elocutionkids.com
We look forward to receiving your visit.
Intensive half-day English elocution training for parents and 6 year old children in a small group.
Our elocution training half-day workshops have been specially designed to train parents how to teach their very young child elocution.
You will receive direct hands on experience in how to help your child speak English clearly with confidence. Our workshops are ran in small supportive groups where you and your child will receive maximum attention and focus.
This is a specialised English elocution course suitable for 6 year old children, and is open to native and non-native parents and their children who are new to English elocution training.
The morning session will introduce you to the main important English elocution techniques, and elocution exercises specific to 6 year old children’s needs.
The session will be interactive to allow you to practise the articulation and elocution techniques with your child in a fun way whilst in a supportive group.
Our half-day workshop allows maximum attention and focuses on your building of the main BBC English speaking skills, and correcting weaknesses, reducing regional accents or dialects, defects and language impairment. You and your child will be trained from the very beginning to speak with confidence whilst developing refined BBC English.
Our Elocution for Kids Aged 6 Years and Parents Workshop covers:
- Introduction to basic sounds of BBC English or British Received Pronunciation
- Introduction to lip and tongue articulation exercises to music
- Introduction to English articulation exercises
- Neutralising English sounds
- Developing English sounds
- Specific language impairment
- Specific accent reduction correction for parents
- Intonation, stress and rhythm
- Developing listening skills
- Modulating English delivery speed
- English pronunciation correction techniques
- Developing confidence in speaking
- Developing a clear and focused speaking voice