- Saturday 27 April 2019
Time: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm (3 hours)
Where: Brixton Community Base, Talma Road, Brixton, London SW2 1AS (nearest tube: Brixton & BR Brixton)
Price: £55 per person
Level: Upper Intermediate to Advanced
Maximum Group No: 6
Intensive half-day Spoken English Training in a small group.
Our Spoken English Training half-day workshops focus on teaching you the most important techniques in how to reduce your accent and develop English elocution. The workshop is especially suitable for learn Business English students who need to improve their spoken English for work, and native speakers wishing to learn English elocution rapidly.
This half-day workshop aims to provide you with accent reduction and English elocution techniques to allow you to practise in your own time.
The workshop will be interactive allowing you to practise the techniques learnt in a communicative and fun way whilst in a small supportive group.
Our Spoken English Training Workshop covers:
- Introduction to basic sounds of spoken BBC English
- Introduction to lip and tongue articulation exercises
- Introduction to English articulation exercises
- Neutralising English sounds
- Developing schwa in English
- Developing English vowel sounds
- Specific accent reduction techniques
- Developing BBC English pronunciation patterns
- Intonation, stress and rhythm
- Introduction to English elocution
- English pitch, pause and pace techniques
- Modulating English delivery speed
- Developing a clear and focused speaking voice
- Connectivity and fluidity in spoken English